OPENING DURING COVID-19
At The Wheatsheaf Inn, Willingdon, we want to ensure our staff and customers are kept safe during the current pandemic. We are closely following, and monitoring, Government guidelines regarding the Hospitality industry, and we also have the current guidelines in place inside the pub:
- Outside tables are available at present - We are hoping to allow you all indoors soon!
- Parties of 6 or two households at one table
- Hand sanitise before entering premises
- Wear a mask when entering the building and DO NOT remove until seated
- Please use the Track & Trace QR code, you can do this by downloading the “NHS COVID 19” APP on your phone and scan and log in. Please ask for assistance from one of the team if you are unsure.
- For those without a smart phone, sign in & out using the sheets provided
- Please wait to be seated, we now provide table service ONLY
- Use our one-way system for entry and exit
- Only 1 person in the toilet at any time – knock before entering